On June 13, 2019, King Arthur Flour, Inc., a customer of ADM Milling Co., issued press, to inform customers of the recall of five-pound bags of unbleached all-purpose flour with the following lot codes and best by dates:
BEST USED BY 12/07/19 LOT: L18A07C
BEST USED BY 12/08/19 LOTS: L18A08A, L18A08B
BEST USED BY 12/14/19 LOTS: L18A14A, L18A14B, L18A14C
Consumers should not use or eat recalled flour. At this time recalls include:
ALDI Baker’s Corner All Purpose flour
- All five-pound bags, all lot codes, and all best if used by dates for product distributed in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia
King Arthur Flour
- Five-pound bags of unbleached all-purpose flour with the following lot codes and best by dates:
- BEST USED BY 12/07/19 LOT: L18A07C
- BEST USED BY 12/08/19 LOTS: L18A08A, L18A08B
- BEST USED BY 12/14/19 LOTS: L18A14A, L18A14B, L18A14C
- This does not include products sold through the King Arthur website, Baker’s Catalogue, or the Baker’s Store in Norwich, VT.
Due to potential contamination with E. coli O26, do not eat any raw cake mix, batter, or any other raw dough or batter product that is supposed to be cooked or baked.
Wash hands, work surfaces, and utensils thoroughly after contact with flour and raw batter or dough products.
Keep raw foods separate from other foods while preparing them to prevent any contamination that may be present from spreading. Be aware that flour or cake mix may spread easily due to its powdery nature.